- Our four-star floating cabins are relocated each week due to water levels to ensure our guests are closest to the most pristine lakes and lagoons. These cabins are extremely comfortable and include individual air conditioning units, private baths with showers, and plenty of storage space for your gear and clothes.
Our private chef offers a delicious variety of Brazilian fare along with classic international dishes. Meals are served in our floating dining cabin that has solar-powered air conditioning.
Private fishery. Guests will experience opportunities to cast to multiple double-digit peacock bass as well as a variety of other species.
- Wildlife: Low human impact in this area means greater opportunities to see the exotic birds and mammals that live in these jungles. Countless Macaws, green parrots, and other birds are seen daily.
What is included?
- 8 nights in-country / 6 full days fishing
- Airport transfers, hosts/translators in Manaus
- Single occupancy hotel room (includes your first night in Manaus AND your last day in Manaus)
- Round-trip charter flights into the interior
- Meals and beverages