The terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you are defined below. Please read them carefully, and let us know if you have any questions. If you send us money, you are agreeing to these terms. Please make sure you understand these provisions before you make a deposit or pay for a trip.
PAYING FOR YOUR ADVENTURE
- Wild On The Fly secures your reservation when you make a deposit for your trip.
- The deposit amount is 50% of your total trip cost.
- Your deposit is due within ten days of booking.
- Your deposit may be non-refundable.
- The cost of your trip must be paid in full 90 days before your scheduled departure.
PROTECTING YOUR DEPOSIT
Your destination lodge has policies that control what happens to your deposit if you cancel your trip. Many lodges treat deposits as non-refundable. Make sure you know your lodge’s deposit policy before booking.
We encourage our clients to purchase trip insurance. It gives many of our clients’ peace of mind to know that they are protected if they are unable to travel as planned. Trip insurance can be purchased at https://www.travelguard.com/travel-insurance/plans Call us if you have questions about how trip insurance works, or if you want help in purchasing protection. Please use our Wild on the Fly code 128396
CANCELLING YOUR TRIP
Despite your best intentions, you may discover that you can’t travel as planned. If that happens, let us know in writing as soon as possible. Wild On The Fly will work with your destination lodge to address your deposit and payment. Most lodges have specific cancellation and refund policies - You and Wild On The Fly are bound to those policies.
IF YOUR DESTINATION LODGE DOES NOT HAVE ITS OWN POLICIES, THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS WILL APPLY:
- If you cancel your trip less than 30 days before your scheduled departure, you will receive no refund.
- If you cancel your trip during the period from 90 days to 60 days before your scheduled departure, you will receive a refund of 50% of the payments you made.
- If you cancel your trip more than 90 days before your scheduled departure, you will receive a refund of 90% of your monies paid.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our general terms and conditions are outlined below. When you send us money for a trip, you are agreeing to these provisions.
- Wild On The Fly is responsible for the actions of its principals and employees only. We are not responsible for the behavior of any third parties. Your gear is your responsibility.
- Wild On The Fly may cancel your trip any time before you depart. If we do, we will refund all of the money you paid to us, and the refund will be your full compensation for the cancellation.
- Wild On The Fly may change your itinerary at any time. If circumstances beyond our control result in extra trip costs, you are responsible for those additional expenses.
We will work hard for you. We will share with you our knowledge and expertise, and we will always strive to be responsive to your questions. We want you to have a terrific trip. However, Wild On The Fly MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO YOU – no express warranties, no implied warranties, no warranties of fitness or from a course of dealing, and no warranties of merchantability.