Adventure awaits in Argentina!
Check out El Encuentro Lodge & Brook Trout Base Camp for the ultimate fishing experience. If you have a passion for fly fishing, check out Argentina! It has always been on the list of 'must-see' destinations. Its unique combination of outstanding wild trout fishing, jaw-dropping scenery, and dynamic culture is unmatched.
Hosted by Steve Jensen, Wild on The Fly Managing Director and Dan Shepherd, Senior Travel Advisor, this fly fishing trip combines El Encuentro Lodge and Brook Trout Base Camp.
- Four (4) nights El Encuentro Lodge/Three (3) nights Brook Trout Base Camp Six (6) days guided fishing
- All breakfast, lunch, dinner, with excellent Argentinean wines and open bar
- All ground transportation once in Esquel
- All fishing gear and equipment upon request
- All Non Fishing Activities
- Airfare, hotel, and ground transfers prior to arrival in Esquel
- Fishing License
- Staff and guide gratuities
*We are also offering an extended trip to fish an additional 2 days and nights at a new location, Valle Carrileufu for an additional $1,800 or 3 days extra for $2,700. Please let us know if you are interested in fishing this new location!